Top Reasons To Enter
There are benefits to entering, being shortlisted and winning.
- Opportunity to assess a project through the award assessment process;
- Review what you may do differently next time;
- Clarity on challenges that were overcome so they can be avoided in future projects;
- Marketing opportunities and community building as you and your customers wait the shortlist announcements;
- Team building exercise and celebration of work well executed.
- Further marketing opportunities;
- Shortlist accolade to be used for social media and web promotion
- Industry recognition for your business and team on the night and for the year;
- Networking opportunities;
- Team reward and recognition.
Entering awards can seem like a daunting prospect but the US Search Awards team is on hand to help and guide you and our prospectus includes lots of helpful tips from the judges and awards experts.
- Award winners, win business!
- Your business in the spotlight;
- Award winners attract new talent;
- Winners accolade for even more marketing opportunities post event;
- Ultimate celebration of your brand, team and brilliance!
Awards Trust Mark
The US Search Awards has been awarded an Awards Trust Mark by The Independent Awards Standards Council.
The Awards Trust Mark scheme is a not-for-profit accreditation programme run by The Independent Awards Standards Council with the goal of, as the name suggests, enhancing trust between those entering awards schemes, and the organisations running them.
The scheme is already raising standards in the industry, and we would encourage everyone entering awards to encourage organisers to commit to the code of conduct and thus earn an Awards Trust Mark.